Alaska Cruisetour Experts announces their “Sneak-a-Peek” at Princess’ 2013 Alaska Cruise and Cruisetour programs
Alaska Cruisetour Experts is pleased to announce our launch of Princess Cruises complete 2013 Alaska cruise and cruisetours program, featuring the debut of Grand Princess on the 10-day Inside Passage voyages.
Alaska’s epic mountains, abundant wildlife and dazzling glaciers are legendary. And Alaska Cruisetour Experts and Princess Cruises offer a wonderful variety of cruises and land and sea vacations in 2013, bringing you the best the Great Land has to show.
Awarded “Best Itineraries” by readers from Recommend magazine for a record setting eight consecutive years, Princess’ continues as the destination leader in these popular trades.
Princess Alaska programs have also received notable awards including “Best Cruise Line in Alaska” by Travel Weekly magazine for five consecutive years (2007-2011)
- Princess Cruises has been named “Best Cruise Line in Alaska” by Travel Weekly magazine five straight years, 2007-2011.
- Alaska Cruisetour Experts extensive 2013 Alaska program includes seven ships on 5 itineraries, with 124 departures to over 15 ports and destinations.
- Four ships sail their signature 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers with departures on Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Our Competitive Advantage: Princess offers two glacier-viewing experiences on every sailing of their most popular itinerary, Voyage of the Glaciers – Visit Glacier Bay National Park and either Hubbard Glacier or College Fjord. No other cruise line has this combination!
- Alaska Cruisetour Experts offer 7 – and 10-day voyages roundtrip to the Inside Passage, with all three homeport options – Seattle, San Francisco and select Vancouver departures.
- Grand Princess debuts on the 10-day Inside Passage voyages sailing roundtrip from San Francisco bringing affordable mini-suites to the market. Voyages visit Glacier Bay National Park or Tracy Arm Fjord. Select voyages visit off the beaten path destinations such as Sitka, Haines or Icy Point Strait.
- Princess takes more passengers to Glacier Bay National Park and offers the most balcony staterooms on these cruises.
Most cruisetours feature multiple nights in the Denali area.
Traveler’s can enjoy exclusive Princess lodges and comfortable Princess rail service.
Four types of land and sea vacations offered, each including a 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise:
Denali Explorer – The most popular and best-value cruisetour gives travelers an up-close experience of Denali with dome rail car travel
On Your Own – A more affordable option offering the freedom to guests who wish to plan their own activities.
Off the Beaten Path – Tours designed to take travelers beyond Denali to the smaller, more remote regions of the state such as the Kenai Peninsula and Wrangell – St Elias National Park.
Connoisseur – Escorted by a tour director providing the highest level of service, with most meals included on land.