2015 Alaska Cruises & Cruisetours - New Deals to Sea
2015 Alaska Cruises & Cruise Tours New Deals to Sea!
Alaska Cruises Direct is pleased to unveil their full lineup of 2015 Alaska Cruises & Alaska Cruise Tours, featuring Princess Cruises. Advanced early pre-book preferences are being accepted now, in advance of the official opening for booking on March 11th!
Interested Alaska cruise travelers are urged to check out their comprehensive 2015 Alaska Cruise & Cruise Tour Planner and check out the full color comprehensive brochures available for download. Highlights of the 2015 Alaska Cruise and Cruise Tour Program include:
- Ruby Princess® joins her sister Crown Princess® as she makes her debut in the region on convenient roundtrip Seattle sailings
- Two glacier-viewing experiences on every 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers sailing – Glacier Bay National Park as well as Prince William Sound's College Fjord or Hubbard Glacier, available on four ships
- All 7-day departures include the frontier ports of Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan
- Combine any Voyage of the Glaciers sailing with 3 to 8 nights on land for a 10- to 15-night land and sea vacation
- Twenty-four unique land & sea vacation options that take you into the Heart of Alaska featuring Glacier Bay and Denali National Parks — Alaska's top two attractions, Princess rail service and our custom built wilderness lodges
- Guests enjoy onboard enriching experiences from authentic Alaska cuisine and entertainment to expert naturalists and National Park Rangers