Princess Cruises launched its biggest sale of the year called "Cruise Deals and Air Steals"
- Dallas (DFW) to Seattle (SEA) – Sale price: $49 (from $249)
- Alaska cruise vacation — 7 days: $1,099 interior (was $1,299); $2,049 balcony (was $2,249)
- Alaska land and sea vacation — 10 nights: $1,984 interior (was $2,184); $3,234 balcony (was $3,434)
- Surprisingly Low Prices – Princess has negotiated new lower competitive Flexible airfares, oftentimes lower than Restricted airfares.
- Worry-Free Booking – guests can lock in a great airfare and change their flight up to 45 days prior to departure with no penalty fee on flexible airfares and can book flights with no amount due until cruise final payment.
- Late Arrival Protection – if guests miss their cruise embarkation due to an airline delay or service disruption, Princess' Late Arrival Protection ensure they will get a flight to the next available port at no additional air cost.
- Easy to Request a Quote - . Call 800.365.1445 and ask to speak to a Certified Princess Cruises Alaska Travel Expert.
- No Customization Fee – choose desired airline, flight, class of service, seating arrangements and requested ancillary services with no extra customization fee.
SOURCE Alaska Cruises Direct